Tuesday 1 July 2014

2nd day even better than the 1st

Hello world, this is me, life could be, fun for everyone. 

Well another day in Thailand. Exploring the world of building, schooling and rice husk shoveling. 

First of all schooling ... Lots of interactive games, colours, shapes, morning tea, swimming, play dough... I had an awesome time! I don't know about the kids ;) 

Tim and Inn playing on a swing 

Tim is a cheeky monkey ...
I told him that and then he taught all the other kids, from my room I could hear a Chant "cheeky monkey, cheeky monkey!" 

Meet Bam and Four again :) I could not get a smile out of Bam, it is possible though she is so beautiful and helped me make many flowers so I called her my flower girl 

Bam making flowers 

Morning tea... 

Haha I cracked up when I saw this Meagan Roy it's not just Nicola who loves water bottles !!! They were passing it around too lol 

Good Morning, Good Morning ... Everyone sung the good morning song :) 

From the school to the Farm ... 

George, Kim and Dan riding the rice husks to the farm after shoveling 50 bags full. WELL DONE TEAM!!!! 

The rice husks where put in with the pigs and mud so later on they could be turned into bricks, so resourceful! 

Tonight we went to a restaurant that was on bamboo stilts. Robyn (the missionary lady) said we shouldn't all sit on the one side of the restaurant because it might tip! Needless to say, we split up. 

This is the restaurant on stilts ... 

Then we all did cheers for a good day and Pat throws lime fanta all over herself. Too far Pat, too far. Frank thought it was great!!! 

Christine and George are so tough they decide to eat some chilli ... Who is tougher? Let the faces decide !!! 



And the winner is CHRISTINE!!!!!!


Chloe loves fish heads for dinner ... 
Chloe: "Karmyn they told me there was pirahnas in the dam" 
Charmaine: "pirahnas are only in the Amazon Chloe" 
Chloe: "isn't Amazon an online shop!" 

Never a dull moment with that girl around but we love her!!!!! 

Gosh we are a good looking bunch 

I learnt more about Tine tonight, Tine was only fed rice water for the first 2 years of his life. They didn't expect him to survive. He is now 4 years old and doesn't even weigh 10kg . He is full of life and loves to make faces... I love to make faces with him! 




We finished the night off with a motorbike ride to see fireflies and eat ice cream with Pee Bui and Pee Lachie 




What an amazing day! 

Please keep praying for us all !!! 

Lots of love & Gods richest blessings 

Your sister in Christ, Karmyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment