Monday 7 July 2014

5th & 6th "Our First Weekend"

SATURDAY 

What's the perfect start to a Saturday... 

SELFIES :) :) :) 




Then off to Baan Tawai to the Wood Markets ... So many beautiful wooden products and a Australian Sugar Glider... 
...It peed on me !!! :( 

Hard day shopping for Dan... 

BBQ dinner to say goodbye to Kevin (the chippie who has been building the house) 
We had fried rice, BBQ pork (amazing marinade) and potatoes :) DELISH 

Bobby (17 months old) - the action he is doing is called Wai it means respect 

Terry eating dinner with Tom 

Gunter loves photos and the peace sign 

Robyn speaking in Thai about the dinner for the night ... 

George fanning Nina ... It was so HOT

Kiarra , Jack & Christine waiting for dinner 

I told you Gunter loves the peace sign ! 

Lachie, Nina and George ... Nina won't go to anyone but she went to George ... YAY GEORGE !!!! 

SUNDAY 

7.30 departure for church ... 

Hanging with Watt in the Mini Truck people mover ... 

Ready for church... 


And of course ... A selfie a church 

Kiarra and Mika @ church 

Pat & Tom 

Vicki and Jack 

Charmaine, Vicki & Jack 

George and Christine 

Jim was called up the front by his brother to welcome him and the team to the House of Praise church in Thailand. What an amazing church. Jonothan Vickers spoke about the armour of God, the Holy Ghost and the power of words. Great worship, great sermon and awesome presence of God 


Had to try KFC in Thailand ... Australia is still SO much better ... But the glasses are very cool :) 

And then from KFC to seeing my friend ANNE ADAMS... Best day ever - who wouldne thought I would be meeting up with this lovely lady. We have been in England together, we have been in Australia together and now we have been in Thailand together ... What an awesome God setup! 

Sizzler in Thailand :) AMAZE 

Met with my London Anne and so we had to get London Cheesecake and oh my days how lush... So light and fluffy! 


After coffee and cake we went for hour long foot, neck, shoulder and back massages - 200baht for 1 hour = $7 :) 

Oh and then more food ... Rotee for 40baht = $1.20 


Rotee with Banana and Nutella ... 

We went back to the Night Bazaar to try Dans suit on ... It's looking good! Missing something though I think??? 

Temples everywhere in Chang Mai ... It was awesome walking everywhere in Chang Mai, it was like London all over again :) Chang Mai is the most livable city - I could definitely get used to it!  

Oh and then Anne was so excited about Mixedberry Yoghurt Smoothies ... She said these are AMAZING and ran down the street with her arms in the air ;) haha 
They were pretty good ... I must admit!!! 

We went down the Walking Street markets, so many lovely homemade things, so much great food. I haven't had mango and sticky rice yet but that is definitely on my list :) 

We saw this little guy, he didn't seem to happy to be there but he was great I have him someone's and he just seemed to get angrier haha I think his mum was making him do it !!! Child labour maybe? 

Anne Adams ... Am I ever gona see your face again??? 

I hope so... Thank you for catching up with me Anne Adams and showing me the city :) I had the best day! I hope you had fun too xoxox 

God Bless to you all 

K x 





No comments:

Post a Comment