Saturday 12 July 2014

It's all about Christine ...

Last night we said goodbye to our dear friend Christine ... Well not goodbye but see you later! 

We will miss you Christine Hartshorn... Your card games and jungle speed will not be easily forgotten, my thumb reminds me everyday :) 

But don't fret we will see you again in Aus very soon... 

Thank you for always making us laugh, for your selfies on my phone ;) and for being our room buddy! 


It was an eventful time with you ... In the span of two weeks you managed to get wiped from the encouragement committee and then reinstated (just because you bought the leader a glass of water, easy pleased lol) 


You got an incurible disease which seemed to disappear each night and reappear once you started painting again the next day haha 


Christine you were the dare devil of the group ... Blood soup, crickets and only God knows what else you ate awake or asleep! 


Your sleep talking ... "NO" and then just random words that didn't make sense for a good five minutes!!! 


I apologise again for waking you up in the middle of the night to tell you something REALLY important ... And then not having a clue why I woke you up haha 
"Is it a good or a bad thing? I just don't know" 


Our final trip in the van to the airport ... Oh Christine what will we do without you??? 


Christine it has been such a great time we have shared together being my partner in crime while painting, shopping and plucking ducks. I am already missing you and look forward when I see you back is Australia. I don't know who is going to talk to me while I work. XX OO - George 


Christine you mean more to me then you will ever know and I am so grateful to have shared this experience with you :) thank you for having an open and teachable heart - Karmyn 


Christine you tried to shake my hand really hard but I will always be stronger than you! Don't ever forget it - Dan 


I just want to thank you for giving up your time, on your holidays, to come to Thailand and help out. You have helped us out so much with the work on the farm but also you have made the trip fun and enjoyable for all. I believe that I have made a new friend in you and I thank you for that. Have fun in Aus and I hope we can catch up when I get back - Lachie 


As Christine walked toward the airport door, she looked back with a single tear drop running down her right cheek. She couldn't believe she had to leave the four most amazing people she had ever spent time on mission with (especially Karmyn)


As she walked through those doors she thought to herself "am I ever going to see their faces again?" 


HAHA 

we are all thankful you got home safely Christine ... 

See you soon 

Lots of Love 

K xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment