Monday 7 July 2014

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work we go!!!

What a great start to our first Monday of work and my first full day of work. It's great feeling healthy and being able to work work work ... I am definitely my fathers daughter, he would be proud! 
Pastor Frank told me today that I had to start practicing to be the Boss, I told him not to worry I am already pro at being the boss... Working like a boss! 

We started with shoveling rice husks into bags ... 50 bags full and off to the farm we go! 



Chloe, Dan and I riding the rice husks to the farm. Pastor Frank was driving ... I probably wouldn't do it again (with Frank driving anyway) 

Got to the farm and we had to then empty the rice husk into a pile and took some to the cow for a nice comfy bed. 


Then the real work began ... Well almost, Dan first had to sort out his work attire! 

This is what we look like even before we start work ... Absolutely Shattered! 

Mary and Chloe working hard to cut in so the rollers can roll roll roll :) Go team Go! 

Julie working so hard on her knees cutting in while Lachie just stands there whistling while he works... Today all I heard was "LACHIE get back to work!" Haha ;) 

Lachie and George painting the soffit ... Such troopers! I gave up on it! 

Pastor Frank, George, Lachie, Julie and I are definitely the A Team ... Or P team as Pastor Frank says (the Painting team) 

Some of the painting spots were a bit tricky ... But that didn't stop us! 

Poor Kim was inside all day, no breeze and a lot of scraping... Good work Kim :) we don't know what we would have done without you!!! 

Mary and Christine cutting in ... Such a good team! 

So finally all the chippie work got completed ... So where does Dan end up, painting! Lucky he loves it ... So does Ray, Ray and Dan the two carpenters love love love painting :) 

So Ray is a carpenter and born on Christmas Day ... You work it out? 

I worked alongside Pastor Frank all day... A picture speaks a thousand word 

what an amazing day...

Off to bed now for a full 8 hours sleep which Ps Frank promised us tonight... I can not wait, going to absolutely crash! 

Happy Monday everyone! 

Lots of love 

K xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment